Friday, September 9, 2011

Lookie Lookie

I got this in the mail today. My sister Margaret from the average quilter and my brother Jim bought me this sewing machine. They bought for me in appreciation for taking care of our mother. I told them they should not have done it because I would do what I do no matter what. But it is really appreciated. I can't wait to play on it. So I am reading all the material this weekend so I can play on Monday. I left it up at my moms house for I will have the grand kids the last weekend of this month than they will go to NC.
Than my niece Carly sent me all this thread. I feel like it is my birthday. So let me say THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Stay tune to see what I come up with. But it will be about a week before I post anything.(so I can get used to the machine)

3 comments:

Barb said...

That is sooooo awesome Beverly!!! You sure do deserve it.

Needled Mom said...

What amazing and thoughtful gifts! You are going to have a blast.

JJ said...

That looks like fun.