Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Another Baby blanket

Mom has a great great niece that had a baby girl. So we put our heads together and came up with this quilt. I pieced it and Mom quilted it. I sure wish I could take better pictures of things cause it looks better in person.

Anyway she said that she liked it. So right now we have(I say it lightly) no pending baby's coming. So maybe I can get ahead of the game. I love doing baby quilts because they are so fast and pretty.

No on to the next project. I will be posting again soon. Mom is finishing up another grand child's blanket.

Take care until than.

3 comments:

Barb said...

I am sure she did love it.....looks great.

Average Quilter said...

looks fluffy. Love those joint projects

JJ said...

Cute quilt and it is nice to have someone help.