Friday, August 22, 2008

PROJECT OF THE WEEK!














I got this quilt kit from Connecting Threads. I usually don't buy kits (except for Walmart quilt of the month)but I have looked and looked at this one for a long time and have wanted to order it. It went on sale and so here it is. Now for those of you out there, have you ever had a day when you keep guessing yourself? Making small mistakes?.....Well, when I was cutting this out, that was me. I should have at that time just stop and take it up another day. You would think that 1/4 of an inch would not make much difference but it does. David was on the computer while I was cutting this quilt out...I kept calling myself stupid....he would say "Mom you are not stupid"....well....I should have stopped working....I was having an absence of brain matter that day.... Even still, it turned out pretty but not perfect. I want perfect....when I achieve it, I will let you all know.

No comments: