Monday, August 12, 2013

Sorry for not posting

  Sorry that I have not been posting lately. We have not had a good year. Most of you don't know this so here it is. Last year on June 26 my husband Milo and I were told that he had stage 3 lung cancer. Well he had done the chemo and the radiation. We thought that he was beating it. Than just as he finished with chemo and radiation it had traveled to his brain. So January I started taking him to work everyday.  But the sad part about is he lost in the fight on May 8, 2013. It has been hard but we are making it. I wish that anybody else that has cancer will beat it. I know that my husband tried hard.
  Well we have done a few projects and finishing up a few so in the next couple of days I will be posting them. I will be doing only a couple at a time. So please come back and see what we have done. So until next time take care and my God Bless you.

Beverly

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

I am so sorry. It is such a hard disease to beat. I will keep you in my prayers.