Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What Alyson Learned While I Was In North Carolina


Alyson pieced this one for our sweet Ava.

 I took her an embroidery machine and this is what she did. She has caught on quick.
This one she had started before I got there and there was a few problems but we ironed them out and this is what she ended up with.
It is sad that I have to leave soon. Have had a lot of fun with all of my kids can't wait to come back and spend more time with them. I am leaving her with the knowledge of how to post so we can enjoy some of her work.
Beverly

7 comments:

Maxwells said...

Love them all, great job Alyson!!!

Barb said...

What a wonderful job...that last one, I don't know if I would have tried that as a beginner but she did a fantastic job...she is fearless...quick learner....and well.....she is well on her way to the family addiction.

JJ said...

Nice job. I am impressed how quickly she has caught on and how the quilt fever has her in its grips.

Inch Worm Fabrics said...

Fabulous! Great job! I love them all!

Unknown said...

Owls are so pretty! Super cool pattern for babies) And for adult who act like babies) My writer from www.best-essays.co.uk loved it so much!

Laxman S said...

I’m really impressed with your article, such great & usefull knowledge you mentioned here
We are a leading Social Media Marketing Company India. We create attractive and innovative marketing strategies and provide one stop solutions for all your Social Media Marketing Services needs.

Unknown said...

Excellent Wok, Thanks for sharing with us this valuable blog. I get solution of my problem. Visit for
Freight Forwarders in India